A Casper native with real-world experience who is determined to help the people of Wyoming.
This year we have lost tens of thousands of people in the US to the Covid-19 pandemic while millions of jobs have been lost and trillions of dollars have been spent to try to overcome this disaster. We need to work together to find the best way to restore jobs and boost the economy while preventing further human losses. This will require cooperation beyond what we have seen in the past to bring the businesses, government, healthcare, and the people together to save our City, State, and Country while providing an example to the rest of the world. We need people who understand business and science who can find that balance which will bring us through this stronger than ever! I’m the one we need to represent our district!
“I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph.”– Margaret Thatcher
• Born and raised in Casper.
• Medical doctor.
• Lived and worked abroad and returned to Casper because I love Wyoming and its people.
• As a Wyoming native with work experience in other nations, I believe that Wyoming is truly unique, not “just another state.”
• Worldwide experience gives me deeper understanding of how blessed we are to live in Wyoming—and of the need to preserve our rights as Wyoming citizens.
• Spent most of my adult life volunteering in my Casper as well as in communities throughout the world.
• Helped set up a network of volunteers for peer support in Wyoming during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
• Spent a year on the ground in Haiti following its devastating 2010 earthquake.
• Ran clinics, supervised volunteers, coordinated co-relief efforts through Haiti’s deadly cholera epidemic that they experienced.
• Every year, I bring doctors and nurses to help the needy in Guatemala.
• Worked in Puerto Rico in the aftermath of its earthquake earlier this year.
• Successfully led diverse groups toward common goals- a skill that the Wyoming legislature needs.
• Medical director and country director for international relief missions.
• Medical school dean.
• Founder and president of my own business.
• CEO of a non-profit organization.
• Active in Casper civic, business, and church organizations.
Our economic well-being and physical well being are not separate issues. We need to work together to preserve both!